Powerful Sales Negotiation Training That Gets Results
Negotiator’s GPS™ is a powerful, practical, “hands on” workshop for up to 20 people that gives your sales team the skills, tools, and mindset they need to close more profitable business. As its title implied, Negotiator’s GPS™ is designed to help your sales team “navigate” their often-difficult journey from initial sales contact to final sales contract.
It gives middle market companies the benefits of our firm’s work with more than 10,000 workshop participants at companies like Cisco, AT&T, UPS, Apple, and Sherwin Williams.
Negotiator’s GPS™: Research-based, flexible, and fun
Negotiator’s GPS™ is a practical, outcomes-based program, that features:
- Outstanding, up-to-date, state-of-the-art content
- Tailored delivery focused on your company’s unique negotiation settings
- Flexible implementation options to address a variety cost and timing variables
- Fun, challenging, experiential, engaging learning design that is never boring
What is Negotiator’s GPS™?
Negotiator’s GPS™ is a powerful methodology for excelling in every customer negotiation. It provides insights, skills, and tools in three areas critical to help your team navigate through tough negotiations and achieve optimal results:
- Intention: Planning quickly and thoroughly for negotiation success
- Attitude: Adopting a mindset that builds resilience and negotiation results
- Execution: Applying tools and techniques to turn your plans into profitable deals
How Does Negotiator’s GPS™ Training Work?
Negotiator’s GPS™ is a flexible workshop that can be delivered:
- As 4-hour, 8-hour, 12-hour, and 16-hour stand-alone courses.
- All at once or stretched out to meet specific time requirements or constraints.
- “Off-the-shelf” or deeply tailored to your specific company and/or industry needs. (Light tailoring is always included).
- In a sales kickoff format, to hundreds of people if necessary.